Findaway is dedicated to delivering simple and immediate access to content - wherever you are, whenever you want!
We’ve had the privilege of being recognized multiple years in the INC. 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America, in the Weatherhead
100 as one of the fastest growing company in Northeast Ohio, NorthCoast 99 “Best Places to Work” with a distinction award for “Passion”
and on the Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces list.
Our Core Values were firmly entrenched in the workplace prior to the launch of our first product, and will remain the most important building
block of Findaway as we continue to grow. We believe that you either find a way, or make one. Findawayers believe nothing is impossible.
We work hard, but we laugh a lot. A lot. And we think that is the way it should be.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment? Do you believe in conversations over emails? Do you possibly have a slight addiction
to coffee? At Findaway, we don’t just have jobs; we build careers, relationships, and achieve success as a team. We hire, retain, and
continue to develop the best talent in the industry!
Staff Accountant supporting Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Accounting functions within organization
· Work within financial reporting systems implementing operating procedures to optimize productivity and efficiency of organization’s
accounting practices; identify internal control issues and make recommendations to address
· Assist with management of accounts payable process including the forecasting of accounts payable disbursements, processing vendor
bills, expense reports, handling vendor inquires, and maintaining grants of authority
· Assist with managing receivables including effective monitoring, verification and coding procedures to ensure accuracy; ensure credit
applications are completed and on file for customers
· Review Accounts Receivable aging and follows up with customers regarding delinquent items
· Process credit card deposits, cash receipts and lockbox deposits
· Issue credit memos for returns, discrepancies, etc.
· Assist with monthly/quarterly/annual Sales Tax filings for states where organization has established nexus
· Fixed asset reporting including acquisitions, dispositions, inventory, and asset tagging
· Assist with royalty reporting
· Analyze and report on travel & entertainment expenses
· Support the month-end close process by providing analysis and preparing journal entries (balance sheet reconciliations, monitoring
expense levels, bank reconciliations, etc.)
Working knowledge of NetSuite (ERP) and Tipalti software a plus, but not required
· Must be very detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
· Desire and demeanor to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
· Dedicated, friendly and professional team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be self-assured, tactful and supportive
· Self-directed, motivated, with sound judgment
· Committed to continuous self-improvement in a collaborative, values-driven environment
· Strong commitment to the highest standards of personal and professional integrity
· Associates Degree or a bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting displaying a commitment to expanding the development of their
finance and business experience. Working knowledge of NetSuite (ERP) and Tipalti software a plus, but not required
· Minimum one to three years of experience in a similar role/responsibility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Interested parties please submit your interest at www.findaway.com